Senior Ecommerce & Lifecycle Marketing Manager
at Kindra View All Jobs
Remote · Full-time
Unlike many other health and wellness concerns, there are very few products and solutions for the specific needs of menopausal women— in fact, menopause is often completely left out of the wellness conversation. The societal stigma associated with many of the symptoms means that over 40 million women may suffer in silence during a transitional time that can be extremely confusing and stressful, not to mention uncomfortable.
We’re here to change that. Meet Kindra, a direct-to-consumer business offering estrogen-free OTC solutions to alleviate many common menopause symptoms. This business goes beyond e-commerce by creating a digital experience and platform to support women as they navigate the menopausal journey.
With funding, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to learn, build, and grow in a new frontier of femtech. Kindra has been launched in partnership with LA/NY based venture capital firm M13 and Proctor and Gamble Ventures.
We're looking for a motivated, creative, data-driven Senior Ecommerce & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing growth organization. In this role, you will own the management and optimization of our website along with our email channel. You will be equal parts creative and analytical as you spearhead growth & engaging content on our most key channels.
- Own Shopify and email marketing management and work with the growth team to scale performance exponentially
- Turn raw data into actionable insights (for funnel conversion, campaigns, A/B tests, website behavior, customer journey experiments), with a particular emphasis on quiz optimization
- Oversee website & email touchpoints for promotional strategy and new product launches
- Manage business performance by tracking & analyzing sales information and site metrics in order to identify new opportunities to increase sales & site conversion
- Manage and execute email marketing campaigns, including end-to-end development, A/B testing, implementation, segmentation and execution of lifecycle marketing initiatives, driving the creative review process and collaborating with designers and copywriters.
- Partner with Growth & Tech on new site features + functionality to support overall digital merchandising strategy
- Partner with the Marketing team to understand where we are driving traffic to maximize performance and optimize customer journey
- 6+ years of overall work experience
- In-house experience at a fast-growing direct-to-consumer subscription startup a plus
- Proficiency in eCommerce platforms, specifically Shopify and site analytics tools
- Experience managing and executing lifecycle email marketing campaigns (preferably Klaviyo), along with In-depth knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions.
- Proven track record of site optimization with a strong focus on conversion rate
- Experience managing the Q/A process and keeping the site healthy at all times
- Passion for driving measurable revenue results
- Strategic and analytical thinker - ability to quickly synthesize information, conclusions and recommend actions
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to influence others and strong decision making skills
- Healthcare: medical, dental vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
Please submit a resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.