at Kindra View All Jobs
Unlike many other health and wellness concerns, there are very few products and solutions for the specific needs of menopausal women— in fact, menopause is often completely left out of the wellness conversation. The societal stigma associated with many of the symptoms means that over 40 million women may suffer in silence during a transitional time that can be extremely confusing and stressful, not to mention uncomfortable. That’s why we are excited to launch Kindra, a direct-to-consumer business offering estrogen-free OTC solutions to alleviate many common menopause symptoms. This business goes beyond e-commerce, by creating a digital experience and platform to support women as they navigate the menopausal journey. Kindra is a supportive resource with content and community tailored specifically for women in midlife. With seed funding, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to establish or build on an entrepreneurial career without the traditional risks of being a founder. Kindra has been launched in partnership with LA/NY based venture capital firm M13 and Proctor and Gamble Ventures.
Kindra is hiring an Operations Manager to enhance systems and scale processes as we scale through hypergrowth. We are an early stage, venture-backed startup, providing an opportunity for a dynamic Operations leader to learn and thrive across multiple facets of the business. In this role, you’ll take ownership of critical operation business needs from supply chain management, warehouse operations, and ecommerce streamlining and integration.
What You’ll Do
- Build for scale: Streamlines processes across multiple operational needs, including vendor sourcing/relations and supply chain management, warehouse and ecommerce systems, shipping platforms, and customer service integrations.
- Identify and resolve gaps in processes, optimizing lead times, cost efficiencies, and potential scale pitfalls.
- Develop and lead trend and data-driven management projects to allow for optimal vendor sourcing, forecasting of inventory and spend.
- Maintain and reconcile daily, weekly, and monthly operational trackers across platforms, including usage against financial forecasts, inventory levels, and purchase order planning.
- Maintain and reconcile fulfillment warehouse processes and schedules, manage shipping and freight for both consumer and vendor.
- Support in new product development launches on the Operations side: sourcing vendors, pulling quotes, streamlining supply chain, forecasting costs and efficiencies.
Please submit your resume to, email@example.com. The subject line of your email should be “Operations Manager Application”. Please make sure to include your contact information in the email body.