at Kindra View All Jobs
Remote · Full-time and Freelance
Unlike many other health and wellness concerns, there are very few products and solutions for the specific needs of menopausal women— in fact, menopause is often completely left out of the wellness conversation. The societal stigma associated with many of the symptoms means that over 40 million women may suffer in silence during a transitional time that can be extremely confusing and stressful, not to mention uncomfortable. That’s why we are excited to launch Kindra, a direct-to-consumer business offering estrogen-free OTC solutions to alleviate many common menopause symptoms. This business goes beyond e-commerce, by creating a digital experience and platform to support women as they navigate the menopausal journey. Kindra is a supportive resource with content and community tailored specifically for women in midlife. With seed funding, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to establish or build on an entrepreneurial career without the traditional risks of being a founder. Kindra has been launched in partnership with LA/NY based venture capital firm M13 and Proctor and Gamble Ventures.
With the launch of our new brand, Kindra is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join and support our evolving brand. This position will report and work alongside the Head of Creative and our lead designer to develop and create the visuals for our ongoing visual identity of Kindra. This position will work closely with our Growth and Marketing teams to create compelling revenue driving assets. Will design everything from new physical collateral like direct mail, to digital assets that live across all channels, such as social, web, TV and more. This position requires a keen eye for brand, photography, video, animation, typography, familiarity with design trends and best practices, as well as the ability to work in fast-paced environments helping to execute anything from small design needs to larger creative projects.
What You'll Do
- Produce design and branding assets including but not limited to social posts, email templates, online ads, internal and external presentations
- Create compelling layouts and templates through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflect the brand’s visual and tone of voice (both digital and print)
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, consistent, and visually exciting
- Create, evolve, maintain and update existing brand/style guides, templates and associated brand assets to reflect new brand identity
- Establish consistency across designs that align with the brand’s creative direction
- Skilled in photo retouching and image manipulation
- Illustration/drawing for icons and various branded elements
- Skilled in video editing and simple animation
- Create compelling print collateral that resonates with the digital brand
- Digital ui/ux site updates and design is a bonus
- 3+ years of professional experience working as a designer
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Comfortable in small, fast-paced, startup environment
- Has a background in working with advertising and marketing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take direction, receive feedback and execute accordingly
- An excellent eye for visual elements (layout, type, fonts, etc.)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Procreate, After Effects, Premiere, etc.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details (photography, design, typography, etc.)
- Basic experience in Google apps and other applications (Google slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Asana, etc.)
- Solid grasp of design principles, specifically regarding marketing and advertising design
- Experience maintaining a strong attention to detail while working on multiple projects
- Knowledge in package design is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Responsive web design, and Shopify is a plus
- Desire and ability to effectively collaborate in a remote environment
- Desire to learn new skills
Submit your resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email should be “Graphic Design Application”.