at Kindra View All Jobs
Remote · Full-time and Freelance
Unlike many other health and wellness concerns, there are very few products and solutions for the specific needs of menopausal women— in fact, menopause is often completely left out of the wellness conversation. The societal stigma associated with many of the symptoms means that over 40 million women may suffer in silence during a transitional time that can be extremely confusing and stressful, not to mention uncomfortable. That’s why we are excited to launch Kindra, a direct-to-consumer business offering estrogen-free OTC solutions to alleviate many common menopause symptoms. This business goes beyond e-commerce, by creating a digital experience and platform to support women as they navigate the menopausal journey. Kindra is a supportive resource with content and community tailored specifically for women in midlife. With seed funding, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to establish or build on an entrepreneurial career without the traditional risks of being a founder. Kindra has been launched in partnership with LA/NY based venture capital firm M13 and Proctor and Gamble Ventures.
With the launch of our new brand, Kindra is looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join and support our evolving brand. This position will report and work alongside the Head of Creative to develop and create the visuals for our ongoing visual identity of Kindra. This position will design everything from new physical collateral like direct mail, digital assets that live across all channels, to web design, package design, and more. This position requires a keen eye for brand, photography, typography, familiarity with design trends and best practices, as well as the ability to work in fast-paced environments helping to execute anything from small design needs to larger creative projects.
What You’ll Do
- Own Shopify and email marketing management and work with the growth team to scale performance exponentially
- Turn raw data into actionable insights (for funnel conversion, campaigns, A/B tests, website behavior, customer journey experiments), with a particular emphasis on quiz optimization
- Oversee website & email touchpoints for promotional strategy and new product launches
- Manage business performance by tracking & analyzing sales information and site metrics in order to identify new opportunities to increase sales & site conversion
- Manage and execute email marketing campaigns, including end-to-end development, A/B testing, implementation, segmentation and execution of lifecycle marketing initiatives, driving the creative review process and collaborating with designers and copywriters.
- Partner with Growth & Tech on new site features + functionality to support overall digital merchandising strategy
- Partner with the Marketing team to understand where we are driving traffic to maximize performance and optimize customer journey
What You'll Do
- Produce design and branding assets including but not limited to social posts, email templates, website updates, online ads, internal and external presentations
- Create compelling layouts and templates through excellent use of typography, color and photography that reflect the brand
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, consistent, and visually exciting
- Contribute to the elevation and evolution of the brand image and experience
- Create, evolve, maintain and update existing brand/style guides, templates and associated brand assets to reflect new brand identity
- Establish consistency across designs that align with the brand’s creative direction.
- Photo retouching and image manipulation as needed
- Illustration/drawing for icons and various branded elements
- Light video editing and simple animation
- 2-5 years of professional experience working as a designer
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- Comfortable in small, fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take direction, receive feedback and execute accordingly
- An excellent eye for visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
- Familiarity with design software and technologies such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Procreate, After Effects, etc.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details (photography, design, typography, etc.)
- Basic experience in Google applications (Google slides, Google Docs, Google Sheets)
- Solid grasp of design principles, specifically regarding website and marketing design
- Experience maintaining a strong attention to detail while working on multiple projects
- Desire and ability to effectively collaborate in a remote environment
- Desire to learn new skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Responsive web design, and Shopify is a plus
- Knowledge in package design is a plus
- Healthcare: medical, dental vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
Submit your resume and online portfolio to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should be “Graphic Design Application”.