Ecommerce & Lifecycle Marketing Manager
at Kindra View All Jobs
Remote · Full-time
Kindra is a leader in one of the hottest categories within women’s health and wellness: menopause. Menopause is not what you might think it is. Perimenopause begins in a person’s 30s or 40s which means menopause can be 40% of a life. There are 52 million women in the US on their menopause journey and no two experiences are the same, so the information, community, and support Kindra offers is vital during this incredibly active and productive time in our lives.
Founded in 2019 as a partnership between P&G Ventures and venture capital firm M13, Kindra has leading R&D behind its products, which are estrogen-free, science-backed menopause solutions. We are a uniquely positioned, innovative DTC company creating authentic connections with our community.
With seed funding from the leading female-focused funds, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to learn, build, and grow in a new frontier of femtech.
We're looking for a motivated, creative, data-driven Ecommerce & Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing growth organization. In this role, you will manage our email & SMS channels and lead the execution of the website roadmap, working cross-functionally and with agency partners. You will be equal parts creative and analytical as you spearhead growth & engaging content on our most key channels.
- Manage email calendar and execute email marketing campaigns, including leading content brainstorms, creating email briefs, email building, A/B testing and segmentation. Drive the creative review process and collaborate with designers and copywriters.
- Optimize end to end customer communication journey. Understand what users are engaging with and bring ideas on how to continually improve. This includes regularly monitoring performance of email flows, SMS flows and repeat customer behavior.
- Manage products & new content pages in Shopify and make updates when necessary. Update assets during promotional periods.
- Work alongside development & key stakeholders to define requirements for new site initiatives/optimizations. Add bugs and new tasks to the development pipeline, QA and communicate updates to the wider team.
- Manage A/B testing roadmap and work with partners to execute.
- Monitor key site metrics daily & troubleshoot bugs/questions reported by Customer Service. Collaborate with Customer Services regularly to review feedback from customers, always looking to improve the customer experience.
- Track business performance and report key metrics on a regular basis, provide commentary on weekly/monthly performance and in depth analysis where needed.
- 4+ years of overall work experience
- Experience working in eCommerce and proficiency in platforms typically used including Shopify, Klaviyo & Google Analytics
- In-house experience at a fast-growing direct-to-consumer subscription startup a plus
- Experience managing and executing lifecycle email marketing campaigns along with knowledge of email best practices to increase deliverability, engagement, and conversions.
- Experience managing website updates and working cross-functionally to execute initiatives.
- Experience managing the Q/A process and keeping the site healthy at all times
- Team player able to work effectively and collaboratively across all departments to meet goals and deadlines
- Healthcare: medical, dental vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
Please submit a resume & cover letter to email@example.com.