Director/VP, Integrated Marketing Communications & Partnerships
at Kindra View All Jobs
NY or LA preferred · Full-time
Kindra is a leader in one of the hottest categories within women’s health and wellness: menopause. Menopause is not what you might think it is. Perimenopause begins in a person’s 30s or 40s which means menopause can be 40% of a life. There are 52 million people in menopause and no two journeys are the same, so the information, community, and support Kindra offers is vital during what is still a very active and productive time in a person’s life.
Founded in 2019 as a partnership between Procter & Gamble and venture capital firm M13, Kindra has leading R&D behind its products, which are estrogen-free, science-backed menopause solutions. We are a uniquely positioned, innovative DTC company creating authentic connections with our community.
With seed funding from the leading female-focused funds, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to learn, build, and grow in a new frontier of femtech.
The Director of Integrated Marketing Communications & Partnerships will focus on developing holistic brand strategies for Kindra. This role will conceive of and build integrated approaches to marketing our brand, from press placements to integrated marketing to partnerships. You will act as an authority on the Kindra brand and how the organization operates within this brand identity.
What You’ll Do
- Strategic brand partnerships that drive acquisition and/or underscore brand mission
- Ensure all marketing touch points work together to create a cohesive message
- Build media relations strategy, seeking high-level placement in various forms of media including print, digital, and broadcast
- Manage PR consultants/firm to pitch product coverage, brand thought leadership, speaking engagements, and other press
- Establish goals and track KPIs to ensure programs are driving acquisition and brand growth
- Source + encourage communications around charitable events + partnerships
As a critical member of the Leadership Team, this role plays a crucial part in ensuring successful cross-team and cross-department communications. This role will work closely with cross-functional teams.
- 8+ years related integrated marketing and partnership experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working and collaborating across multiple teams, building agreement and influencing stakeholders to coordinate efforts against broader organizational goals
- Outstanding collaboration skills — you are a great teammate who is passionate about delivering world-class work while enjoying partnership with those around you
You’re the right person for this role if you
- Lead, develop and execute proven consumer-first integrated marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Persuasive, confident networker and negotiator with a track record of success in creating and growing partnerships to amplify larger business opportunities and goals
- Critical thinker and problem solver with minimal direction, embodying an entrepreneurial spirit
- Inherently understand motivations and objectives of partners to drive value toward the Kindra business but also the overall partnership
- Are at the forefront in understanding marketing, culture and media trends, as well as the practices and principles related to the implementation of corporate partnerships & sponsorships
- Thrive in a nimble, non-hierarchical organization that affords an opportunity to make an impact on people’s lives while building a fast-growing business with aggressive goals
- Healthcare: medical, dental vision
- Competitive salary and equity packages
Please submit a resume & cover letter to email@example.com.