Director, Brand Marketing
at Kindra View All Jobs
NY or LA preferred · Full-time
Kindra is a leader in one of the hottest categories within women’s health and wellness: menopause. Menopause is not what you might think it is. Perimenopause begins in a person’s 30s or 40s which means menopause can be 40% of a life. There are 52 million women in the US on their menopause journey and no two experiences are the same, so the information, community, and support Kindra offers is vital during this incredibly active and productive time in our lives.
Founded in 2019 as a partnership between P&G Ventures and venture capital firm M13, Kindra has leading R&D behind its products, which are estrogen-free, science-backed menopause solutions. We are a uniquely positioned, innovative DTC company creating authentic connections with our community.
With seed funding from the leading female-focused funds, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to learn, build, and grow in a new frontier of femtech.
We are seeking a creative, analytical, and driven leader with deep brand marketing experience and exceptional communication skills to join the Kindra team as our Director of Brand Marketing as we grow at lightning speed.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading, managing and executing Kindra’s brand marketing strategy from end-to-end. You will be responsible for building brand awareness, organically acquiring new customers, re-engaging current customers, and supporting sales objectives via numerous channels including but not limited to content, social, email, guerilla, and partnerships.
You will also work closely with Kindra’s CEO to communicate Kindra’s vision to our brand partners, and deliver a premier experience to our vendors alongside Kindra’s Operations, Product, and Marketing team leads.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own and plan Kindra’s multi-channel brand marketing strategy and budget end to end, including all organic channels including but not limited to content, social media, email, community outreach, strategic partnerships, brand collaborations, PR and 360 campaigns to drive awareness and acquisition
- Oversee a tactical monthly calendar and collaborate with a talented team of creatives and freelancers/consultants to execute against goals to measure results
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Growth Marketing, eCommerce, Creative, Product, and Operations to ensure cross-functional alignment and a streamlined customer experience
- Own the brand experience across touchpoints for new product launches
- Collaborate with the Growth team to develop and test new ways to acquire customers while engaging lapsed and current subscribers
- Synthesize weekly and historical performance KPIs to identify trends, revenue drivers, and opportunities and present findings to the leadership team
- Stay up-to-date on competitive landscape and market trends while continuing to innovate storytelling and brand identity
- Experience building a strong brand identity in the health and wellness space
- A passionate, quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- A demonstrated track record of leadership, both working cross-functionally with internal partners and managing your own team
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- A start-up mentality - not afraid to test out new ideas, roll up your sleeves to get stuff done!
The ideal candidate will exceed the following requirements:
- 8+ years of industry experience, with at least 4 years of e-commerce brand marketing experience.
- Previous retail / e-commerce experience (start-up experience strongly preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Familiarity and existing relationships with key players in the GenX market
What we offer
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid time off & work from home flexibility
A little more about us
Our team is passionate about leveraging data, customer feedback and delivering for our community and customers. We are a close-knit team of hardworking, creative builders and problem solvers in NYC, LA, Atlanta, Chicago, Boston, DC and Knoxville. We are supported by some of the top consumer technology investors including Female Founders Fund, Primetime Partners, M13 and more.
Location: NY, NY but open to other U.S. cities; work is remote
To Apply: Please submit a resume & cover letter to email@example.com.