Customer Experience Support
at Kindra View All Jobs
Remote · Full-time
Unlike many other health and wellness concerns, there are very few products and solutions for the specific needs of menopausal women— in fact, menopause is often completely left out of the wellness conversation. The societal stigma associated with many of the symptoms means that over 40 million women may suffer in silence during a transitional time that can be extremely confusing and stressful, not to mention uncomfortable.
We’re here to change that. Meet Kindra, a direct-to-consumer business offering estrogen-free OTC solutions to alleviate many common menopause symptoms. This business goes beyond e-commerce by creating a digital experience and platform to support women as they navigate the menopausal journey.
With seed funding, world-class advisors and partners, and fully developed IP from a world-renowned R&D organization, this is an excellent opportunity to learn, build, and grow in a new frontier of femtech. Kindra has been launched in partnership with LA/NY based venture capital firm M13 and Proctor and Gamble Ventures.
- Answering incoming customer calls, emails texts, and chats regarding subscription orders, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Updating customer information in the customer service databases during and after each call + taking necessary action for problem resolution
- Providing verification of shipments or order status when requested by customers
- Maintaining interaction with coworkers regarding account information and unusual processing needs
- Always maintains a friendly, empathic attitude towards our customer’s needs
What You’ll Do
- 2 + years of experience
- Experience using Gorgias and Recharge is a plus
Please submit a resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.